# Import Networks
Murmurations provides several tools to make it easy for organisations to use Murmurations to map their members, sector or geographic area.
# Wordpress Data
If you run a Wordpress site, use the Murmurations Aggregator Wordpress plugin to automatically allow your site to interact with Murmurations to index your network's data in order to display maps or directories of your network.
# Watch the demo video (opens new window)
If you maintain your network data in a spreadsheet, use the Murmurations Batch Importer (opens new window) to upload a CSV file of your network, which you have exported from your spreadsheet. Every time you add, update or delete any of your network's data profiles in your spreadsheet, just export the data in a CSV file and reupload it in the Batch Importer.
# CSV Field Formats
- Maximum rows (profiles) per batch is set to 1,000
- The first column must always contain the
oid(originating ID) field; this is a unique identifier for the entity in your network. It must be unique and only ever associated with that one entity; do not re-use
oids when adding new entities.
- The column names must map exactly to the names used for fields in the schema. See the column names in the example import file (opens new window) for the Organizations schema (opens new window) in the Murmurations Library.
- Array items are specified with square brackets:
tags, tags, tags ...
- Object properties with periods:
- Arrays of object with both:
urls.name, urls.url, urls.name, urls.url ...
All of the above requirements are illustrated in the example import file (opens new window).